domed saphhire crystal with anti-reflection treatment on both sides
5 ATM / 50 m
Manufactured automatic with micro-rotor "Irreversible" ISE 100.11 with visible date module QSE
30.40 mm (13 ¼’’’)
small seconds at 11 o'clock
date at 2 o'clock
3 Hz (21'600 Alt/h)
rhodium-treated appliques with Super-LumiNova®
Date disc in green
rhodium-treated brass with Super-LumiNova®
Tobacco grained, hand-sewn with pistachio green leather lining
stainless steel folding buckle with Schwarz Etienne logo
30.40 mm (13 ¼’’’)
Main plate : sandblasted (fine)
Mobiles (wheels): circular graining
Complication bridges: hand bevelled and satin finished
Micro-rotor: hand bevelled and micro-blasted
hand bevelled, micro-blasted (fine)
Schwarz Etienne leather straps are manufactured by saddlers from the finest leathers. Each strap is handmade and hand stitched. An elegant and original signature, they are lined with leathers of bright colors, as are certain suits.
In a presentation-case without equal, the Roswell Voyage will hold onto its secrets until it lands. Borrowing shape and colour from the world of flying saucers such as those imagined at the dawn of space travel, the Roswell Voyage is revealed inside its vessel.
Entirely manufactured in-house, including the hairspring, the balance wheel features an exclusive design feature. On balancing it draws the brand’s SE initials.
A high-end construction, the micro-rotor permits the integration of an ultra-compact automatic winding mechanism. For maximum efficiency, and despite its reduced diameter, winding is bidirectional. This elegant solution ensures the caliber can be admired in all its splendour. The oscillations of the micro-rotor on the dial side add dynamism to the design.
An innovative date mechanism
The expertly designed Roswell 08 date mechanism is presented in a new light and features enhanced functionality and increased reliability.
- The date mechanism is on full display
- The jumper for indexing the date is positioned on a column wheel. This aesthetically superb solution reduces the size of the date disc teeth and increases the size of the numbers for improved readability.
- The date disc is inclined 10° making it more legible.
- The date operates through a drive system equipped with a safety mechanism preventing any risk of breakage (a technique used on perpetual calendars)
- The quick date correction is performed with an ‘all or nothing’ mechanism to ensure a complete function with each user’s pressure.
The knurled crown is shrouded by a special guard, whose lower part acts as a push button for the rapid correction of the date.
The design of the Roswell watch is inspired by a flying saucer in reference to the famous eponymous mystery. The rounded lines of the case frame the sapphire crystal and are paired with dynamic, angular lugs.